[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум » Сайт и форум » We Are Robin Hood » Robin Hood Weeks Challenge
Robin Hood Weeks Challenge
Dominanta Дата: Воскресенье, 27.11.11, 10:41 | Сообщение # 81
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
Quote (leahday)
what's the next poll????

Patience, patience smile The next poll, Best Series Soundtrack/Musical Theme, will be started tomorrow (BTW, we've just reached the middle of our project...).

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream (Edgar Allan Poe).
Совпадение - это когда Бог желает остаться анонимным.
Dominanta Дата: Понедельник, 28.11.11, 00:54 | Сообщение # 82
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
So, as I've expected, Guy and Marian won (6 votes) smile Five people had chosen Robin and Marian , 4 votes got William Scarlett and Djaq. Little John and his wife Alice got one vote.

Thanks to all for voting! It's 15 polls ahead, so keep taking part in our fun! This week we choose Best Series Soundtrack/Musical Theme. You can download First Season soundtrack here (password: Fox137).

Listen to the music... and make your choice (good God, I'm speaking like the Phantom of the Opera biggrin )

leahday Дата: Понедельник, 28.11.11, 06:07 | Сообщение # 83
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Ohhh ... Guy riding into Locksley or the Marian and Robin theme?

I actually prefer the music from S 3 Meg's death theme, Also Marian's from S 2, and Marian's afterlife music were so lovely, it's a shame there isn't a version without dialogue.

I choose "No way out" from the Guy and Marian S 1 proposal scene

Loving, Allan, PJ, Guy, Meg, Vasey, Kate, Isabella and Marian

[IMG]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj192/leahrday/GIFS/True%20Blood%20GIFS/Gifs-021.gif[/IMG]
Schmetterling Дата: Понедельник, 28.11.11, 17:58 | Сообщение # 84
Team Handsome Club
Чёрный рыцарь
Замечания:
Награды: 2
leahday,Rieke thanks you so much for being with us and taking time to vote in the challenge! I'm very happpy you joined in and liking this idea! Thank you so much! smile

Damon’s Eyebrows: Wiggle, waggle, swerve, rise, fall, shake. © First Novels Club
leahday Дата: Вторник, 29.11.11, 07:04 | Сообщение # 85
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
No worries, this is a lot of fun!

[IMG]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj192/leahrday/GIFS/True%20Blood%20GIFS/Gifs-021.gif[/IMG]
Rieke Дата: Воскресенье, 04.12.11, 00:21 | Сообщение # 86
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Quote (Schmetterling)
leahday , Rieke thanks you SO much for Being with us and Taking time to vote in the Challenge! I'm very happpy you joined in and liking this idea! Thank you so much!

Well, I believe if you join a forum, you should participate in the chats and contribute something to the community. That's what I try to do. I don't like people who join a forum to just lurk. (Thought I know from personal experience there are fan forums around where you have to be careful what you say and thus prefer to remain silent... but this certainly isn't the case here. Everyone is really lovely. wink )

Back on topic: I love the Robin Hood soundtrack. Andy Price did an extraordinary job. Among my personal favourites are the Robin Hood Theme (in all its versions), Robin and Marian and Outlaws.

But I'll go for "Rescue".
Swan Дата: Воскресенье, 04.12.11, 23:10 | Сообщение # 87
The Harpy
Пыльная легенда
Награды: 4
Quote (Rieke)
But I'll go for "Rescue".

I'm with you! biggrin
Dominanta Дата: Воскресенье, 04.12.11, 23:32 | Сообщение # 88
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
So, dear listeners, here is Sherwoodforest Hit Parade biggrin

#1 tracks are... Robin Hood Theme (2 votes) and Rescue (2 votes, too).
Also our top-list included: A love that cannot be, Iron man, Marian's Theme, The Nightwatchman, Gisborne’s trap and No way out.

leahday, Rieke, thanks for voting!

This week we'll choose Favorite Actor in TV Series. Whom you liked most? May be, after watching RH, you've become his big fan? Jonas Armstrong, Richard Armitage, Keith Allen, Sam Troughton, Harry Lloyd, Joe Armstrong... Please post your thoughts about this wonderful men!

Сообщение отредактировал Dominanta - Воскресенье, 04.12.11, 23:32
Rieke Дата: Понедельник, 05.12.11, 13:11 | Сообщение # 89
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
interesting. I was not sure whether to chose Robin Hood Theme or Rescue lol

This week's vote is easy. Running the German fansite at jonasarmstrong.de , I will vote for Jonas Armstrong, obviously. wink
Dominanta Дата: Понедельник, 12.12.11, 12:01 | Сообщение # 90
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
As it was expected, Richard Armitage won (6 votes). Jonas Armstrong got 4 votes. Three forum members chose Keith Allen. Also Dexter Fletcher, Joe Armstrong and Sam Troughton were mentioned (one vote each actor).

Thanks to all for voting! This week, as you can guess, we'll choose Favorite Actress in TV Series smile

Rieke Дата: Среда, 14.12.11, 16:12 | Сообщение # 91
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Lucy Griffiths. She's just adorable and makes a fantastic Marian.
Dominanta Дата: Понедельник, 19.12.11, 06:40 | Сообщение # 92
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
Here's the results: 8 people called Lucy Griffits choose their favorite actress, so she's the winner! Also our forum members like Lara Pulver (7 votes), Andali Jay (3 votes), Joanne Froggatt (1 vote) and Holliday Grainger (1 vote).

Thanks to all for voting! Join us this week - we'll choose The Most Spectacular Negative Character. Who is the Mister Evil of the show? Sheriif, Guy of Gisborne, Prince John or someone else? Please, vote!

Rieke Дата: Вторник, 20.12.11, 11:05 | Сообщение # 93
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Personally I think Wichester (For England!) was very creepy. And PJ, too. But I'll go for Gisborne, because he killed Marian, abandoned his child, looked away when the Sheriff tortured his friend Lambert, tried to kill the King, stabbed Robin, tried to force Marian to marry him, burned down Knighton... shall I continue?! wink i am sure you'll get my point.
Gisborne Дата: Вторник, 20.12.11, 13:28 | Сообщение # 94
Ветеран
Замечания:
Награды: 8
Rieke, but for me he is still to good to be bad biggrin
Rieke Дата: Среда, 21.12.11, 13:17 | Сообщение # 95
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Quote (Gisborne)
Rieke, but for me he is still to good to be bad

lol That's all right. wink

Besides I guess the attrection of the actor has a lot to do with how you see a character. I didn't know RA before RH so I saw GoG as the person he usually is in the RH stories; the baddy. It was only after RH that I saw him in other movies and grew to like him. So personally I like the actor, I just don't like the character he is playing. GoG is supposed to be the bad guy, and as such he is great! wink So great he deserves to win this competition.
leahday Дата: Суббота, 24.12.11, 05:51 | Сообщение # 96
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
I'd say Vasey. Guy was never evil. He was badly influenced and insecure. He had too many shades of grey to call him evil. PJ was just a brat who needed a few harsh words from mum,

Dominanta Дата: Воскресенье, 25.12.11, 23:13 | Сообщение # 97
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
Here are the results. I think that it was obvious that Vasey will win (10 votes) biggrin 3 forum members chose PJ and 3 does Rufus (from Season 3). "The Angel of Death" Joseph got one vote and one person called Guy of Gisborne the most spectacular negative character.

Thanks to all for voting!

Next week there'll be no voting. Let's conclude the show - what if it weren't closed? What would you like to see in Season 4? What about main characters? Make up storylines and share your fantasies!

Сообщение отредактировал Dominanta - Воскресенье, 25.12.11, 23:15
leahday Дата: Среда, 28.12.11, 10:00 | Сообщение # 98
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
ok ... Kate and Archer get together. Isabella is still alive and is grieving because she has lost everything. PJ returns and restores nottingham. He sells Isabella to a noble who plans to "diclipline her, Archer saves Isabella from a near marriage despite Kate's protests, Isabella becomes an outlaw and falls for Meg's cousin who later becomes an outlaw as well.

Tuck dies, sorry never liked him, will and Djaq return so do Annie and Seth and Eve.

Guy, Meg, Marian, Allan and robin make frequent appearances. Possibly rated M and I'd like Isabella's new love to be either a kind and gentle man who looks like Dmitri in s 2 of Spooks or a Meg look a like.

That's me!

Dominanta Дата: Среда, 04.01.12, 20:26 | Сообщение # 99
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
leahday, thank you for ideas!

Good God, I'm still in New Year mood and nearly forgotten about new week of our project, sorry sad

This time again there'll be no poll - we'll think of new storyline for a RH Character. Imagine - BBC decided to film some spin-off show about original character from Robin Hood - Sheriff, Much, Allan or Guy of Gisborne. What would you like to see? Vasey's way to power? Allan's life before he joined Robin's gang? Archer's adventures?

leahday Дата: Четверг, 05.01.12, 05:06 | Сообщение # 100
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Hmmm ... Guy, Allan or Vasey or Meg and Isabella

Guy and Isabella too depressing,

Maybe Marian after RH left her for the holyland and how she and Guy became friends

I'd go for Allan since it would be really funny

Форум » Сайт и форум » We Are Robin Hood » Robin Hood Weeks Challenge
Поиск: