[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум » Сайт и форум » We Are Robin Hood » Robin Hood Weeks Challenge
Robin Hood Weeks Challenge
Rieke Дата: Пятница, 14.10.11, 09:51 | Сообщение # 41
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
This is my tribute to Robin Hood's birthday (posted originally on jonasarmstrong.de). It's a bit cheeky, so I hope it's allowed here.

Happy Birthday, Robs!

Here's how the lads celebrate Robin's birthday... wink

Click on the image to see full size picture)

Сообщение отредактировал Rieke - Пятница, 14.10.11, 09:57
Dominanta Дата: Суббота, 15.10.11, 19:35 | Сообщение # 42
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
Rieke, great postcard and image biggrin BTW, where's Marian, Djaq, Kate and Isabella with the cake? biggrin

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream (Edgar Allan Poe).
Совпадение - это когда Бог желает остаться анонимным.
Rieke Дата: Суббота, 15.10.11, 21:59 | Сообщение # 43
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Oh, sorry, I totally forgot!

Here you go!
Dominanta Дата: Суббота, 15.10.11, 23:09 | Сообщение # 44
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
I think Robin will be pleased! biggrin Thanks!

Dominanta Дата: Понедельник, 17.10.11, 10:34 | Сообщение # 45
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
So, let's return to our votings (thanks Rieke for celebration postcard smile ). This week we'll remember all funny scenes in the show (you must choose one scene in all three seasons). I think this will be very entertaining voting biggrin

Rieke Дата: Четверг, 20.10.11, 23:53 | Сообщение # 46
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Quote (Dominanta)
(thanks Rieke for Celebration postcard

You're welcome, hope you liked it. wink

So this weeks vote is a bit tricky again. This show is full of funny scenes, so every times I think I have found my favourite scene, I watch another episode and like another scene just as much. So I will not base my vote on which scene was the funniest, but which funny scene I like the most for whatever reason.

Season 1:
The first few minutes of the very first episode when Robin saves Allan from getting his hand chopped off and Much lies in the thicket, pulling the strings to pretend they are a whole army. When Much shouted "Come back here and my master and I will see that you'll leave with more than just your tails between your legs"- and the Sheriff's man noticed it's only two of them and Much realised: "I shouldn't have said that. Run, Robin, Run!" that was when I fell totally in love with Much and this show. When I watched it for the very first time, not knowing anything about the show, I knew before the opening titles that this was my show, my kind of humour and some great characters.

Season 2:
It has to be "Treasure of the Nation" though I am not sure which scene exactly, as there were so many. I laughed for 40 minute straight, from the first scene, when Much falls on his "sword" to the last scene, when Eleanor pinches Little John in the butt. But every scene with Eleanor and "Big Bear" is just great.

Season 3:
Robin and Guy in the tavern in York, with them arguing about who is going to jail and who is breaking the other one out. They don't trust each other so in the end Robin decides to do it and throws the loaf of bread, but it's Guy who's getting arrested. I mentioned this scene before. Great chemistry between Jonas and Richard. Very funny and they both played it with just the right amount of humour IMHO.
Schmetterling Дата: Воскресенье, 23.10.11, 20:03 | Сообщение # 47
Team Handsome Club
Чёрный рыцарь
Замечания:
Награды: 2
Quote (Rieke)
Season 3: Robin and Guy in the tavern in York, with them arguing about who is going to jail and who is breaking the other one out. They don't trust each other so in the end Robin decides to do it and throws the loaf of bread, but it's Guy who's getting arrested. I mentioned this scene before. Great chemistry between Jonas and Richard. Very funny and they both played it with just the right amount of humour IMHO.

Great choice, Rieke! We have a bit of difference of opinion in the russian section of this week's voting, but now we might have the actual winner wink

Damon’s Eyebrows: Wiggle, waggle, swerve, rise, fall, shake. © First Novels Club
Dominanta Дата: Воскресенье, 23.10.11, 23:35 | Сообщение # 48
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
So, this difficult voting is over (difficult because there were so many variants to choose from wacko ), all forum members mentioned different funny moments in the show... but two have chosen the scene from episode "The Enemy of My Enemy" (Season 3, Ep. 11), where Guy and Robin in the tavern decide who will go to jail and help Archer to escape. Thanks to all!!!

Dominanta Дата: Понедельник, 24.10.11, 06:48 | Сообщение # 49
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
Death of Marian, Allan's betrayal, the fact that Robin and Guy have the mutual brother... This week we choose the most Horrifying Moment in the show.

Rieke Дата: Суббота, 29.10.11, 17:05 | Сообщение # 50
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Marian's death. Definitely. It came rather unexpected and was so against everything I loved about the show AND the legend (with Robin and Marian finding together against all odds). It has been a bad move by the writers and it somehow destroyed the show. Frankly, it was the beginning of the end. Without Marian, something was missing, and beside it became clear long before the start of season 3 that Robin had to die at the end of that third season, because there was no way he could live happy ever after WITHOUT Marian.
Dominanta Дата: Суббота, 29.10.11, 17:12 | Сообщение # 51
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
Thanks, Rieke, for looking this topic smile
Yeah, death of Marian was quite unexpected way to end season 2. I missed Robin/Marian/Guy triangle in season 3...

leahday Дата: Воскресенье, 30.10.11, 10:56 | Сообщение # 52
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Whoo, I missed a few, I have 2 scary moments from S 3

1, when Guy stabbed Kate's brother and when Guy slapped Isabella. But if I had to pick one, I'd go with when Guy killed Matthew.

For S 2, nothing really shocked me there, I was disturbed by the Vasey and Guy bit in "For England" but nothing else really bothered me.

S 1, perhaps the whole Guy, Vasey bit again. I don't like predatory Vasey.

Loving, Allan, PJ, Guy, Meg, Vasey, Kate, Isabella and Marian

[IMG]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj192/leahrday/GIFS/True%20Blood%20GIFS/Gifs-021.gif[/IMG]
Dominanta Дата: Понедельник, 31.10.11, 09:55 | Сообщение # 53
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
So, the most Horrifying Moment for our forum members has expectedly become Marian's death (5 votes).
This week we choose Favorite Quote. There were so many catch phrases in the show (Sheriff's "La-di-da-di-dah" or Robin's "We are Robin Hood!"). Please share your favorite one.
Remember - the voting ends Sunday at 12 pm!

Сообщение отредактировал Dominanta - Понедельник, 31.10.11, 09:56
leahday Дата: Вторник, 01.11.11, 07:12 | Сообщение # 54
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Ok, series 1

Marian to Robin "Grow up!"

Series 2

Guy to Marian "Marry me and live"

Series 3

Meg to Guy

"Kiss me ... please" I was going to put down "Marian the love of my life" because it was so touching, but I opted for Meg's because I loved her simple request.

[IMG]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj192/leahrday/GIFS/True%20Blood%20GIFS/Gifs-021.gif[/IMG]
Schmetterling Дата: Пятница, 04.11.11, 00:09 | Сообщение # 55
Team Handsome Club
Чёрный рыцарь
Замечания:
Награды: 2
Quote (leahday)

"Kiss me ... please" I was going to put down "Marian the love of my life" because it was so touching, but I opted for Meg's because I loved her simple request.

That was very touching indeed! Thank you, leahday, for your votes! smile

Damon’s Eyebrows: Wiggle, waggle, swerve, rise, fall, shake. © First Novels Club
leahday Дата: Пятница, 04.11.11, 06:48 | Сообщение # 56
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
No worries!

Rieke Дата: Воскресенье, 06.11.11, 03:13 | Сообщение # 57
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Is it quote or catch phrase you are looking for?*

Quote (Marian and Robin in Episode 1.01):
Marian: Five years and you're still peddling the same old drivel? Does it ever work?
Robin: You'd be surprised.
Marian: Amazed.

Catch Phrase (Robin in Episode 1.04 and 2.08 as well as the 12" toy LMAO):
Where would be the fun in that?

*in me definition of the words quote and catch phrase, catch phrases are usually one sentence long and repeat, quotes can be more than one sentence long and don't (have to) repeat. So I dunno what you are looking for... of whether my definition is right at all. wink
Dominanta Дата: Воскресенье, 06.11.11, 03:31 | Сообщение # 58
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
Rieke, you can choose any phrase that you liked in the show (it can be several sentences long or just a view words). Thank you for votes and remark - next time I'll be more thoughtful about details smile

Rieke Дата: Воскресенье, 06.11.11, 12:32 | Сообщение # 59
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Quote (Dominanta)
Thank you for votes and remark - next time I'll be more thoughtful about details

No, no, no, it wasn't your fault that I got confused but mine!!! wink
Dominanta Дата: Понедельник, 07.11.11, 01:13 | Сообщение # 60
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
Quote (Rieke)
it wasn't your fault that I got confused but mine!!!

Neither was it yours smile

Well, the week is over, so it's time for conclusions: 3 votes each got phrases "Men are so easy" (Isabella Gisborne) and "He's not crying. He's laughing on the wrong side of his face" (Robin about Carter). Two forum members voted for "Everything is a choice" (Robin Hood).

Thanks to all for voting and keep looking the thread! This week we choose Sad Scene. Dying Marian, a moment when outlaws say farewell to Robin or other scene that moved you to tears - comment please (and don't forget handkerchief!).

Форум » Сайт и форум » We Are Robin Hood » Robin Hood Weeks Challenge
Поиск: