[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум » Сайт и форум » We Are Robin Hood » Robin Hood Weeks Challenge
Robin Hood Weeks Challenge
leahday Дата: Понедельник, 07.11.11, 08:59 | Сообщение # 61
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Oh, sad scene ....

S 1 When Allan's brother died

S 2 ... I can't really think of any. I wasn't sad when Marian died. I was shocked and a little-where did that come from and god, she's gorgeous while dying .... but I personally believe she wanted to die and wanted to die fighting for her country, I'm not going to be sad because she got what she wanted and I am all for women getting what they want and need.

Ummm. So, a sad moment in S 2 ... Well .... Perhaps when Carter died. I really liked Carter.

S 3 Ok, three. When Robin so stupidly dumped isabella. When Meg died. When Kate's brother died. When Allan died.

Final choice ... When Allan died. It was really sad and very, very cruel.

Loving, Allan, PJ, Guy, Meg, Vasey, Kate, Isabella and Marian

[IMG]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj192/leahrday/GIFS/True%20Blood%20GIFS/Gifs-021.gif[/IMG]
Schmetterling Дата: Понедельник, 07.11.11, 14:48 | Сообщение # 62
Team Handsome Club
Чёрный рыцарь
Замечания:
Награды: 2
leahday, thanks for voting! I'll ad your votes to the voting in russian section.
Quote (leahday)
Final choice ... When Allan died. It was really sad and very, very cruel.

Yep, it was for me personally themost shoking and the saddest momemt on the whole series. We were somehow prepared that JA and RA were supposed to leave the series. but Alan's death was so unpredictable. and the saddest thing that he died alone, far from his friends, there was no one there to console him before his death sad I get all teary even typing this.

Damon’s Eyebrows: Wiggle, waggle, swerve, rise, fall, shake. © First Novels Club
leahday Дата: Среда, 09.11.11, 15:22 | Сообщение # 63
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
HUG!

[IMG]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj192/leahrday/GIFS/True%20Blood%20GIFS/Gifs-021.gif[/IMG]
Rieke Дата: Воскресенье, 13.11.11, 02:39 | Сообщение # 64
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
I've a couple of "favourite" sad scenes, starting with Much's outburst in 213 ("And just because I love you, it doesn't mean I can't hate you, too. And I hate you, because in the Holy Land there was two of us and we were a team and the things we went through, the horrors we saw, we went through them together. And when we came home we were like brothers, brothers in arms. And where is that now, eh? It's gone. That's where! We never talk.
We just don't. You made me a free man and we're meant to be equals. We're not equals. The only thing that's changed around here is you treat me like a servant, you don't treat me like your friend." – fantastic monologue, and yet so sad!), Marian's death, and ultimately Allan's death.

But for me, the saddest moment is Robin's death. Simply because "Robin" and "death" don't belong into one sentence. The mere idea Robin Hood could die, no matter in which movie, series, book or fanfiction, makes me sad. And the way he died in this particular show was just so heart-wrenching (though I always think he looks like a sleeping toddler in his car seat in that last scene LOL). Andy Price's music is just perfect the moment Robin goes up the hill towards Sherwood and death, while poor Much ist still celebrating the outlaw's victory, and the moment Much realises what's going to happen is just so sad. Well, I could go on and on, but to cut a long story short: Robin's death, without a doubt or any serious competition (but that's only my opinion of course).
Dominanta Дата: Воскресенье, 13.11.11, 03:35 | Сообщение # 65
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
Thanks, Rieke, your vote is counted!
Definitely, the death of your favorite character is so painful to see sad

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream (Edgar Allan Poe).
Совпадение - это когда Бог желает остаться анонимным.
Dominanta Дата: Понедельник, 14.11.11, 09:58 | Сообщение # 66
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
The results of voting: seven forum members have chosen Guy of Gisborne's death in Nottingham dungeons, three voted for Robin's farewell to outlaws and three for Allan's death. Also this moments were mentioned: Marian's death (2 votes), Roy's death (2 votes, too), Edward of Knighton' doom, Legrand's death and the moment when outlaws don't believe Allan that he's not a traitor.

Thanks to all for voting!

This week we choose Best Friends. Whom and why can we can "best friends" - Gisborne and the Sheriff, Robin and Much or may be someone else?

Сообщение отредактировал Dominanta - Понедельник, 14.11.11, 09:58
Rieke Дата: Понедельник, 14.11.11, 22:11 | Сообщение # 67
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Now that's easy (and this time I can't think of many options either – though one could argue that Allan and Will, Robin and Marian, Robin and Carter etc were friends, too). For me it's Robin and Much. They have a history together, in the Holy Land, and probably even before that. And despite Robin's sometimes crude behaviour towards Much, I think he loved and respected Much. And Much – well, there are no words to describe Much. He would have done everything for Robin.

I do have a couple of favourite Robin/Much scenes, though. The one in Walkabout when Robin tells Much he asked Marian to marry him and Much tries to be a friend and pretends to be happy for them, though the moment Robin turns away, you just know that his world is slowly falling appart. And the scene in Get Cater when Much complains Robin talks to Carter about the war, but never with him. And of course the one in A Good Day to Die, when Robin and Much finally talk. Heartbreaking. Much certainly is the best and most loyal friend anyone could wish for.
leahday Дата: Среда, 16.11.11, 11:40 | Сообщение # 68
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
I'd go for Allan and Guy. Though they'd hardly be thought of as best friends. I don't really see RH and much as friends.

Isabella and Meg ... may be.

Guy and Meg, perhaps.

My vote is Guy and Allan. It was a tested friendship.

Dominanta Дата: Пятница, 18.11.11, 23:04 | Сообщение # 69
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
Rieke, good choice! Robin and Much are leading in the Russian section biggrin
leahday, thanks! Yeah, that was interesting relationship to see smile

Dominanta Дата: Понедельник, 21.11.11, 02:14 | Сообщение # 70
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
So, here are the results: 12 votes got Robin and Much, one vote gone to Sheriff and Gisborne and one to Gisborne and Allan.

Thanks to all!
This week is up to Best Couple. Which pairing you liked most? Robin/Marian, Gisborne/Marian, Gisborne/Meg or may be Djaq/Will? Please tell, whom you enjoy to see together smile

leahday Дата: Понедельник, 21.11.11, 09:40 | Сообщение # 71
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Have to be loyal, Guy and Marian.

They just ... worked. I think Guy see's her strength and her compassion and the way it feels so hot in the room when they have a scene together ... ok, going a little nuts here, lol. I remember screaming "Yes!" when Marian told Guy she'd marry him.

I also loved

Robin and Isabella. I didn't feel uncomfortable watching them like I do with RH & Mariam. They fitted nicely.

Guy and Allan-only when Marian wasn't looking.

Guy and Meg. So sweet and gentle.

PJ and Isabella. Was funny till the end.

Dominanta Дата: Понедельник, 21.11.11, 12:16 | Сообщение # 72
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
leahday, thanks! I hardly believe Guy and Marian don't win biggrin (I love them, too).

leahday Дата: Вторник, 22.11.11, 06:24 | Сообщение # 73
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
They just compliment each other so well. And that bit in ep 11 of S 2, that's what made me think, oh god, marry him now! You know you want to!

Dominanta Дата: Вторник, 22.11.11, 19:48 | Сообщение # 74
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
Quote (leahday)
And that bit in ep 11 of S 2, that's what made me think, oh god, marry him now! You know you want to!

Well, the end of 10th (season 2) episode also made me think like "a little bit more, and she will definitely say "Yes" (gosh, why Vasey appeared at the wrong time? surprised biggrin )

Сообщение отредактировал Dominanta - Вторник, 22.11.11, 19:49
leahday Дата: Вторник, 22.11.11, 21:51 | Сообщение # 75
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
lol, why did Guy have to have a power addiction, lol!

I think Guy and Marian were both addicts. Guy for power and Marian for danger. I even believe she was secretly hoping he'f kill her. She seemed to put herself in front of the situation from time to time.

Dominanta Дата: Вторник, 22.11.11, 22:06 | Сообщение # 76
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
Quote (leahday)
I even believe she was secretly hoping he'f kill her. She seemed to put herself in front of the situation from time to time

Yes, she seemed to be madcap sometimes (first act, then think), but she's kind smile Otherwise Guy is gloomy person with dark past (I've always wondered how Gisborne met Vasey surprised ) and sinful soul. Dark and light, day and night, etc... I believe, if Marian truly saw something good in Guy, she could have changed him (it's just my opinion).

Сообщение отредактировал Dominanta - Вторник, 22.11.11, 23:30
leahday Дата: Среда, 23.11.11, 14:54 | Сообщение # 77
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
I agree. I also think Marian would have had a happy and fufilling life with Guy rather then RH because she love politics as much as Guy does. RH is too naive. As a team, she and Guy could have won over a lot of ppl.

Rieke Дата: Суббота, 26.11.11, 23:40 | Сообщение # 78
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
HAHAHA! Nope, I am not getting in the middle of the conversation above and throw my 50 cent into the discussion. No way! Wouldn't end well. wink

Anyway. For me it's Robin and Marian.
Dominanta Дата: Суббота, 26.11.11, 23:55 | Сообщение # 79
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
Good choice, Rieke! Thanks, your vote will be counted to russian section smile

leahday Дата: Воскресенье, 27.11.11, 06:05 | Сообщение # 80
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
I think it's really "To each their own" and experiances. I know a lot of men and boys who are like RH, that is one of the big reasons why I do not like him. I know a lot of women who are like Marian and I can relate to her as well. I can relate to Guy and I know a lot of men like Guy as well.

It's not a "But they're so hot" it's more like how I see them and relate that makes me prefer this pairing.

what's the next poll????

Форум » Сайт и форум » We Are Robin Hood » Robin Hood Weeks Challenge
Поиск: