[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 3
  • »
Форум » Сайт и форум » We Are Robin Hood » Hello from Germany!
Hello from Germany!
Rieke Дата: Воскресенье, 04.09.11, 20:18 | Сообщение # 1
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Hi, I'm Rieke from Germany. Thanks to Horn's gently nudge I registered to this site today.

Unfortunately I don't speak any Russian, so I am glad to see you speak English here. biggrin Makes it so much easier for me to communicate with you.

Besides being a Robin Hood fan since I was six, I'm a huge Jonas Armstrong fan and run a bilingual German/English Jonas Armstrong Fansite and Forum at jonasarmstrong.de

Today, our site and yours (really love the look, by the way) affiliated, and hopefully we'll be sharing lots of interesting news soon.

Hope to chat to you soon!
Rieke
Sheriff Дата: Воскресенье, 04.09.11, 20:45 | Сообщение # 2
Лысый, полный и коварный
Пыльная легенда
Награды: 4
Hallo. smile

However, the Duke will die before these eyes and he'll know, he'll know, that it is I, Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, who encompasses his doom!

Gisborne Дата: Воскресенье, 04.09.11, 21:15 | Сообщение # 3
Ветеран
Замечания:
Награды: 8
Rieke, welcome! biggrin
Quote (Rieke)
Thanks to Horn's gently nudge I registered to this site today.

Oh, that's why today we got two foreigners, lol biggrin
Quote (Rieke)
Today, our site and yours (really love the look, by the way) affiliated, and hopefully we'll be sharing lots of interesting news soon.

Then it's a beginning of upcoming joint activities =)
Rieke, I wonder if the picture on your avatar is your drawing?
Dominanta Дата: Воскресенье, 04.09.11, 21:20 | Сообщение # 4
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
Rieke, herzlich willkommen smile

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream (Edgar Allan Poe).
Совпадение - это когда Бог желает остаться анонимным.
Rieke Дата: Воскресенье, 04.09.11, 21:39 | Сообщение # 5
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Yes, Gisborne, that's one of my drawings. smile
Gisborne Дата: Воскресенье, 04.09.11, 21:43 | Сообщение # 6
Ветеран
Замечания:
Quote (Rieke)
Yes, Gisborne, that's one of my drawings.

Wow! You're a great artist wink
Rieke Дата: Воскресенье, 04.09.11, 22:06 | Сообщение # 7
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Quote (Gisborne)
Wow! Du bist ein großer Künstler

Thank you! Well, I guess I just like to sit down and stare at Jonas for a ridiculous amount of time. wink And these drawings are the result.

I did some fair amount of Robin Hood/Jonas Armstrong fanart in the past, mostly drawings and calendars, but right now I don't have the time to follow all my hobbies. sad
Dominanta Дата: Воскресенье, 04.09.11, 22:10 | Сообщение # 8
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
Quote (Rieke)
I did some fair amount of Robin Hood/Jonas Armstrong fanart in the past, mostly drawings and calendars, but right now I don't have the time to follow all my hobbies.

Could you please share with us some of your drawings and art? smile
And what are your other hobbies except RH and Jonas Armstrong?

Сообщение отредактировал Dominanta - Воскресенье, 04.09.11, 22:10
Horn Дата: Воскресенье, 04.09.11, 22:35 | Сообщение # 9
Пыльная легенда
Награды: 3
Quote (Rieke)
Thanks to Horn's gently nudge I registered to this site today.

You're welcome. smile
Really great art. Show us more! biggrin
Rieke Дата: Воскресенье, 04.09.11, 22:52 | Сообщение # 10
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Quote (Dominanta)
And what are your other hobbies except RH and Jonas Armstrong?

Other hobbies? Are you kidding? Is there anything else but RH and JA? wink *rofl*

No, seriously, at the moment my hobbies are writing, medieval fairs and archery. Bought a Hungarian horsebow (yes, the same Robin uses in Robin Hood) a couple of weeks ago and enjoy practicing now. smile

About sharing some of my fanart: so far I have only ever posted it on my forum, simply because I am a bit self-conscious about my art and like to be able to take the drawings etc. down when I start to think they are not good enough. :/ But... let's see...
Dominanta Дата: Воскресенье, 04.09.11, 22:56 | Сообщение # 11
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
Quote (Rieke)
No, seriously, at the moment my hobbies are writing, medieval fairs and archery. Bought a Hungarian horsebow

Wow! That's great! I also practise in archery, but now there are so many rainy weekends and I can't go outside sad

Rieke Дата: Воскресенье, 04.09.11, 23:07 | Сообщение # 12
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
So you do archery, too? Cool! smile Yeah, know the problem with the rainy weather. I did a really short stint today due to looming rain. So I practice only two or three times a week, if possible. Not enough to become another Robin Hood, that's for sure.

LOL you asked for some of my fanart... just found some here at the forum http://www.sherwoodforest.ru/forum/44-448-1
I've made the Ghost Squad calendar a couple of years ago.
Gisborne Дата: Воскресенье, 04.09.11, 23:12 | Сообщение # 13
Ветеран
Замечания:
Quote (Rieke)
Well, I guess I just like to sit down and stare at Jonas for a ridiculous amount of time. wink And these drawings are the result.

LOL! I understand you. I have the same thing but my muse is Richard Armitage. I like drawing too wink
Quote (Rieke)
medieval fairs and archery. Bought a Hungarian horsebow (yes, the same Robin uses in Robin Hood) a couple of weeks ago and enjoy practicing now.

That's great! I wish I could practice archery too. I've only get trained in horse riding.
Rieke Дата: Воскресенье, 04.09.11, 23:39 | Сообщение # 14
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Quote (Gisborne)
LOL! I understand you. I have the same thing but my muse is Richard Armitage

LOL it's funny how one can indulge in looking at good looking men, isn't it? wink Ah well, if the result is something creative, then at least it's not a waste of time.

I take it your fanart can be found somewhere at the board, too? I am still trying to figure out where to find what, and even though the translator option of my browser does help immensely, it's always a bit tricky at first to get used to a new board.
Nikki081 Дата: Понедельник, 05.09.11, 01:04 | Сообщение # 15
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Hello there Rieke ;p

Yes you do have such a great talent in drawing! I can't draw to save my life: so I'm always in awe of anyone who can draw (whatever subject or person it might be smile ) Will also try to have a look at your drawings Gisborne!

@Gisborne have you seen Richard in Spooks by the way? smile

Sorry Rieke for going off-topic in your uhm topic lol

Сообщение отредактировал Nikki081 - Понедельник, 05.09.11, 01:05
Schmetterling Дата: Понедельник, 05.09.11, 11:26 | Сообщение # 16
Team Handsome Club
Чёрный рыцарь
Замечания:
Награды: 2
Rieke, welcome on board! smile Glad to have you here!
What part of Germany are you from? I speak little german, but I won't embarrass myself biggrin
You drawing looks very like the original wink if you could share the bigger version, that would be just wonderful smile

Damon’s Eyebrows: Wiggle, waggle, swerve, rise, fall, shake. © First Novels Club
Gisborne Дата: Понедельник, 05.09.11, 16:13 | Сообщение # 17
Ветеран
Замечания:
Quote (Rieke)
LOL it's funny how one can indulge in looking at good looking men, isn't it? wink Ah well, if the result is something creative, then at least it's not a waste of time.

You're absolutely right. At least it's not just obsessive drooling other the object of your admiration biggrin
Quote (Rieke)
I take it your fanart can be found somewhere at the board, too?

Yup. I have a theme with my artwork. You can find it HERE. But there is a lot of flood, so it can be hard to find something interesting biggrin I also have an account on Deviant Art/ It can be easier for you to see my artwork HERE. And YouTube channel, if you're interested biggrin
Quote (Rieke)
I am still trying to figure out where to find what, and even though the translator option of my browser does help immensely, it's always a bit tricky at first to get used to a new board.

I can imagine! I feel myself absolutely embarrassed when I get on some foreign web-site - Spanish or French for example. I don't now the language and have to explore it intuitively, LOL
Quote (Nikki081)
Gisborne have you seen Richard in Spooks by the way?

Oh yes, of course! I've seen practically all films and serials with Richard smile And now I can't wait to see "The Hobbit" where he will be playing Thorin happy I am a big Tolkien fan, so it was such a happy news for me.
leahday Дата: Понедельник, 05.09.11, 17:23 | Сообщение # 18
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Hey Rieke, nice to see you here. I'm Leah. I actually love Isabella and Robin together so if you have any Robin and Isabella artwork I'd love to see it.

Loving, Allan, PJ, Guy, Meg, Vasey, Kate, Isabella and Marian

[IMG]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj192/leahrday/GIFS/True%20Blood%20GIFS/Gifs-021.gif[/IMG]
Rieke Дата: Понедельник, 05.09.11, 20:17 | Сообщение # 19
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Hi and Thanks you Schmetterling and Leahday!

Quote (Schmetterling)
What part of Germany are you from? I speak little german, but I won't embarrass myself

I leave near the Dutch border in the most western parts or Germany. And I doubt your would embarrass yourself by speaking German. Most people are better than they think. Then again, I think the same about my English (that my English is bad. I mean) and don't get me started on my Russian. LOL

Quote (Gisborne)
You're absolutely right. At least it's not just obsessive drooling other the object of your admiration

LOL yeah, it gives you the feeling you did some quite serious and important stuff doesn't it? biggrin In truth it's just a clever excuse for shameless drooling. YAY! LMAO

Quote (Gisborne)
I also have an account on Deviant Art/ It can be easier for you to see my artwork HERE

Phoaw! This is seriously great stuff! Compared to this, my drawings are no more than a beginner's sketch. I don't even dare to publish my stuff here now.

Quote (Gisborne)
I can imagine! I feel myself absolutely embarrassed when I get on some foreign web-site - Spanish or French for example. I don't now the language and have to explore it intuitively, LOL

Yeah, something like that. Admittedly, the translate function in the Google browser does help a lot on this board. Cyrillic is a really funny writing if you have never had to work with it before. smile No offense!

Quote (leahday)
I actually love Isabella and Robin together so if you have any Robin and Isabella artwork I'd love to see it.

So far I have only ever drawn either Robin or Jonas solo, without anyone else, sorry. sad
Gisborne Дата: Понедельник, 05.09.11, 22:06 | Сообщение # 20
Ветеран
Замечания:
Quote (Rieke)
LOL yeah, it gives you the feeling you did some quite serious and important stuff doesn't it?

You are absolutely right biggrin
Quote (Rieke)
In truth it's just a clever excuse for shameless drooling. YAY! LMAO

So true x)
Quote (Rieke)
This is seriously great stuff!

Thanks smile
Quote (Rieke)
Compared to this, my drawings are no more than a beginner's sketch. I don't even dare to publish my stuff here now.

Nooooo! You're kidding! I am looking on your avatar and see that it's a great drawing. So don't even think about the question if you should or should not publish your pictures. Just do it!
Quote (Rieke)
Cyrillic is a really funny writing if you have never had to work with it before.

Yup, it totally doesn't look familiar to Roman alphabetб so it may cause a lot of difficulties.
Форум » Сайт и форум » We Are Robin Hood » Hello from Germany!
  • Страница 1 из 3
  • »
Поиск: