[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Форум » Сайт и форум » We Are Robin Hood » Hello from Germany!
Hello from Germany!
Rieke Дата: Понедельник, 05.09.11, 23:14 | Сообщение # 21
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Quote (Gisborne)
Yup, it totally doesn't look familiar to Roman alphabetб so it may cause a lot of difficulties.

Actually... I wonder what your keyboard looks like. You have your cyrillic letters obviously, but you have the latin letters, too (probably hidden and only accessible with the alt-key?) Don't think I have ever seen a cyrillic keyboard anywhere. *memo to self: search the internet to get a glimpse at one*

Quote (Gisborne)
So don't even think about the question if you should or should not publish your pictures. Just do it!

Just posted one of the drawings in what I think is the fanart section.
http://www.sherwoodforest.ru/forum/22-936-1
Gisborne Дата: Вторник, 06.09.11, 08:10 | Сообщение # 22
Ветеран
Замечания:
Награды: 8
Quote (Rieke)
Actually... I wonder what your keyboard looks like. You have your cyrillic letters obviously, but you have the latin letters, too (probably hidden and only accessible with the alt-key?)

Our Cyrillic letters and Latin are written on one button. You just have to change Russian language on English (or vice versa) with Shift+Alt so that you can use Latin letters (or Cyrillic). I made two photos of my keyboard... LOL. It's quite old, so some letters are practically rubbed away because of the frequent use. Click on the picture to see it in bigger format.

Quote (Rieke)
Just posted one of the drawings in what I think is the fanart section.

Yes, it's the right section. Gonna watch it wink
Rieke Дата: Вторник, 06.09.11, 08:31 | Сообщение # 23
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Thank you so much for taking these. smile That's really interesting to see. When you say you have to hold Alt-Shift, does it mean you have to keep holding the two keys? In this case you can only write Latin letters with one hand, no?
Gisborne Дата: Вторник, 06.09.11, 10:17 | Сообщение # 24
Ветеран
Замечания:
Quote (Rieke)
When you say you have to hold Alt-Shift, does it mean you have to keep holding the two keys? In this case you can only write Latin letters with one hand, no?

Oh, no, no. You have to click it once and then freely type in Russian or English. With two hands smile
Nikki081 Дата: Вторник, 06.09.11, 18:02 | Сообщение # 25
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
WOW Gisborne your drawings are AMAZING!!! *thud*

I also liked the keyboard pics with the Cyrillic letters smile Ahem Rieke can tell you guys i've already enough trouble with a querty keyboard when I visit her LMAO (I have azerty)
Rieke Дата: Вторник, 06.09.11, 20:18 | Сообщение # 26
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Quote (Gisborne)
Oh, no, no. You have to click it once and then freely type in Russian or English. With two hands

Ah! Now that makes sense! Phew! LOL Otherwise it would take ages to write a full sentence. wink

Quote (Nikki081)
hem Rieke can tell you guys i've already enough trouble with a querty keyboard

LOL no wonder you struggled with the keyboard if you expected my keyboard to be a qwerty one. We have qwertz keyboards in Germany. Guess that would explain it. ;P
Gisborne Дата: Среда, 07.09.11, 18:36 | Сообщение # 27
Ветеран
Замечания:
Quote (Nikki081)
WOW Gisborne your drawings are AMAZING!!! *thud*

Nikki081, thanks so much! happy
Quote (Rieke)
no wonder you struggled with the keyboard if you expected my keyboard to be a qwerty one. We have qwertz keyboards in Germany. Guess that would explain it.

Hm... Then my keyboard is qwerty too. I just realized it, LOL. For the first minute I thought: wadda hell qwerty is?! biggrin
Rieke Дата: Среда, 07.09.11, 19:52 | Сообщение # 28
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Quote (Gisborne)
Then my keyboard is qwerty too. I just realized it, LOL. For the first minute I thought: wadda hell qwerty is?!

I know! The first time I heard about qwertz/qwerty I was like: "huh?"

But yap, noticed you have a qwerty keyboard. biggrin You would most likely struggle less with Nikki's keyboard than I would. LOL It took me ages to write a very short post on that keyboard.
Nikki081 Дата: Четверг, 08.09.11, 12:19 | Сообщение # 29
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Rieke: remember the Apple Imacs in Novotel London? I used over 10 minutes just to type an email or two! *thud*
Swan Дата: Суббота, 10.09.11, 10:08 | Сообщение # 30
The Harpy
Пыльная легенда
Награды: 4
Rieke, welcome! i'm just back from mini-trip around Germany (really mini:) so I'm glad to meet German here) trust me I felt the same with German language as you do with Russian biggrin
Rieke Дата: Суббота, 10.09.11, 10:25 | Сообщение # 31
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Hi Swan *wave* Where in Germany have you been to?
Swan Дата: Суббота, 10.09.11, 12:02 | Сообщение # 32
The Harpy
Пыльная легенда
Quote (Rieke)
Where in Germany have you been to?

Dresden and Munich only. including Neuschwanstein (I copypasted the name of the castle biggrin )
it's 0.01% of Germany but I liked it very much.
leahday Дата: Суббота, 10.09.11, 17:24 | Сообщение # 33
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
I'd love to go to Berlin. My favourite actor, Justine Waddell, attended the Berlin film festival only recently.

Loving, Allan, PJ, Guy, Meg, Vasey, Kate, Isabella and Marian

[IMG]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj192/leahrday/GIFS/True%20Blood%20GIFS/Gifs-021.gif[/IMG]
Rieke Дата: Суббота, 10.09.11, 19:03 | Сообщение # 34
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Quote (Swan)
Dresden and Munich only. including Neuschwanstein (I copypasted the name of the castle )
it's 0.01% of Germany but I liked it very much.

Dresden and Munich are two of the most beautiful cities in Germany, I have heard. Well, I have been to Munich twice but have never been to Dresden. However, my parents were, and they loved it.

I have never been to Neuschwanstein, but it must be beautiful. Is it as "Disney"-like as it looks?!

Quote (leahday)
I'd love to go to Berlin.

Interestingly, I have never been to Berlin either even though it's our capital. LOL (I start wondering if i have come around much in Germany. Guess I have seen more places in Britain than in Germany). Berlin has its beauties, too, I have been told, but I guess it depends what you are interested in. If you like "more recent" history (last 100 - 200 years or so) Berlin is great I am sure. Personally, I am more into medieval history and thus prefer old castles or manor houses. biggrin Not many of those in Berlin, I figured.

Two or three weeks ago, I have been to Hatfield House. That's where The Secret of Chimneys with Jonas Armstrong was filmed. The house and gardens are seriously magnificent and highly recommended.

I'll add a couple of pics from the show and pics I took at (almost) the same spots.

Swan Дата: Суббота, 10.09.11, 19:36 | Сообщение # 35
The Harpy
Пыльная легенда
Quote (Rieke)
Is it as "Disney"-like as it looks?!

almost. they combined it with some other castle and designed that title. I will post pictures later but with comments in Russian.
I can easily understand Ludwig. the territory around is so beautiful that I can hardly express my feelings)
Nikki081 Дата: Понедельник, 12.09.11, 16:27 | Сообщение # 36
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Aww Those pics of Hatfield house are awesome, even if i've seen them before lol ;p.

I've only visited Germany, since I know Rieke, so we visited Aachen, Cologne (for Book of Blood), Mönchengladbach (spelling?), Reydt and Wassenberg / Erkelenz. biggrin
Swan Дата: Понедельник, 12.09.11, 16:33 | Сообщение # 37
The Harpy
Пыльная легенда
Quote (Nikki081)
(spelling?)

German spelling is a challenge biggrin
Rieke Дата: Понедельник, 12.09.11, 20:17 | Сообщение # 38
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Quote (Swan)
(spelling?)

German spelling is a challenge

LMAO *squeaky voice ON* No it isn't! *Squeaky voice off* tongue Just write it like you speak it is what my mom used to teach me. And it worked for me! wink

(Truth is: even I struggle to spell Rheydt most of the time – OR Mönchengladbach for that matter.)

Swan, what about the pictures you promised? smile (Or did you post it somewhere already?)
Swan Дата: Понедельник, 12.09.11, 20:22 | Сообщение # 39
The Harpy
Пыльная легенда
Quote (Rieke)
Swan, what about the pictures you promised?

well, comments are in Russian. Ludwig's castle (not writable in English for me) and Austria are yet to come.
http://www.sherwoodforest.ru/forum/16-937-1
Rieke Дата: Понедельник, 12.09.11, 23:22 | Сообщение # 40
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Yay, will have a look in a sec. biggrin

Neuschwanstein kind of translates into New Swansteen, I'd guess. tongue
Форум » Сайт и форум » We Are Robin Hood » Hello from Germany!
  • Страница 2 из 3
  • «
  • »
Поиск: