[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Форум » Сайт и форум » We Are Robin Hood » Hi from an Aussie/kiwi
Hi from an Aussie/kiwi
leahday Дата: Понедельник, 15.08.11, 16:00 | Сообщение # 1
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Hi everyone, I'm Leah. I'm half Australian half new zealander.

I am a pretty stuanch Guy and Marian fan but I also like Guy and Allan Guy and Meg Marian and Allan and Isabella and Meg or Isabella and Prince John.

I run a small RH 2006 fanbase on yahoo groups called "A clue no" I love to make RH related fanart and write Guy and Marian fan fics. Lucy Griffiths, Lara Pulver, Holliday Grainger Joe Armstrong Joanne Froggat and Richard Armitage were my favourite actors in the show and I am keen to discuss them with other fans.

Hope all is well with everyone smile Leah.

Loving, Allan, PJ, Guy, Meg, Vasey, Kate, Isabella and Marian

[IMG]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj192/leahrday/GIFS/True%20Blood%20GIFS/Gifs-021.gif[/IMG]
Swan Дата: Понедельник, 15.08.11, 16:04 | Сообщение # 2
The Harpy
Пыльная легенда
Награды: 4
leahday, welcome on our site. finally, you did it)
Quote (leahday)
Joanne Froggat

well, you won't find a lot of her fans here due to Kate's role who is much hated by almost people on this forum biggrin we call her "a sheep" biggrin
Cupressus Дата: Понедельник, 15.08.11, 16:11 | Сообщение # 3
Кипариска =)
Чёрный рыцарь
Замечания:
Награды: 2
leahday, you are welcome.
Quote (Swan)
well, you won't find a lot of her fans here due to Kate's role who is much hated by almost people on this forum

But she is a good actress.
Where have you learnt about our site?

Мысли глобально. Действуй локально!
(с)
Swan Дата: Понедельник, 15.08.11, 16:17 | Сообщение # 4
The Harpy
Пыльная легенда
Quote (Cupressus)
But she is a good actress.

no doubt. we are talking about Kate character solely) anyway, I'm Kate in our RPG, remember?)))
Lena_Dark Дата: Понедельник, 15.08.11, 18:49 | Сообщение # 5
Чёрный рыцарь
Замечания:
leahday, welcome! Glad to see you on our site. (:
Gisborne Дата: Понедельник, 15.08.11, 19:52 | Сообщение # 6
Ветеран
Замечания:
Награды: 8
leahday, hello there! Great to meet foreigners on our website smile
Quote (leahday)
I'm half Australian half new zealander.

Maybe I'm too curious, but I just can't resist avoid this question: do you visit New Zealand quite frequently? NZ is my dream! Especially now when Peter Jackson is filming "The Hobbit" in NZ happy

Сообщение отредактировал Gisborne - Понедельник, 15.08.11, 20:24
Schmetterling Дата: Понедельник, 15.08.11, 20:21 | Сообщение # 7
Team Handsome Club
Чёрный рыцарь
Замечания:
leahday, ! Happy posting!
Quote (leahday)
I am a pretty stuanch Guy and Marian fan but I also like Guy and Allan Guy and Meg Marian and Allan and Isabella and Meg or Isabella and Prince John.

Wow! I think they are among fovorites on our forum as well. Actually now we are having a project - 30 weeks Robin Hood challenge and now is the first week: Favorite Male Character and Mr. Hadsome Sir Guy is currently in the lead biggrin
Quote (leahday)
I love to make RH related fanart and write Guy and Marian fan fics.

The avi you have now - did you make it yourself? Very pretty! What kind of art do you like to make - wallpapers, avis, sigs, gifs?

Glad you joined us and hope to see you around smile

Damon’s Eyebrows: Wiggle, waggle, swerve, rise, fall, shake. © First Novels Club
Cupressus Дата: Понедельник, 15.08.11, 21:01 | Сообщение # 8
Кипариска =)
Чёрный рыцарь
Замечания:
Quote (Swan)
I'm Kate in our RPG, remember?)))

Frankly, I don't follow it.
Quote (Gisborne)
do you visit New Zealand quite frequently?

According to one scientific magazine, it is the best place in the world from the ecological point of view. smile But it is snowing there now, isn't it?
Quote (Swan)
e are talking about Kate character solely)

As for me, I prefer Kate to Marian because she isn't such an annoying person as Marian is and she doesn't try to manipulate anyone, but she is a peasant and, to my mind, that is the reason of her behaviour which some people hate.

Мысли глобально. Действуй локально!
(с)
Dominanta Дата: Понедельник, 15.08.11, 21:19 | Сообщение # 9
Друг Шервуда
Замечания:
Quote (Cupressus)
But it is snowing there now, isn't it?

Is it matter for those who see the snow three-four month a year? smile

leahday, hope you'll like this forum!

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream (Edgar Allan Poe).
Совпадение - это когда Бог желает остаться анонимным.
Swan Дата: Понедельник, 15.08.11, 22:11 | Сообщение # 10
The Harpy
Пыльная легенда
Quote (Schmetterling)
and Mr. Hadsome Sir Guy is currently in the lead

surprise-surprise © sir Jasper
Quote (Cupressus)
but she is a peasant and, to my mind, that is the reason of her behaviour which some people hate.

frankly, I don't like her voice and haitrcut. that's it)
Sheriff Дата: Вторник, 16.08.11, 00:19 | Сообщение # 11
Лысый, полный и коварный
Пыльная легенда
I'm illiterate, because just say - Welcome!

Where is the Google translator?

It's sad that you're not a fan of Sheriff. And then I do not have minded. biggrin

They call him a tyrant, and I think he was just doing his job. biggrin

All I'm tired. Too many new words. biggrin

However, the Duke will die before these eyes and he'll know, he'll know, that it is I, Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, who encompasses his doom!

leahday Дата: Вторник, 16.08.11, 06:54 | Сообщение # 12
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Ello chaps or ... G'day

Thanks for the big welcome

Yes, I did make this avi. You can have it if you like. I'll certainly post my art here. Some of it is not very good though. I make manips, blends, banners and wallpapers

Sadly I do not travel to NZ regulary. My mother and her sister are going there late this yr and have told me they will keep a look out for pj. I would say RA but my mum doesn't like him anymore due to mad fangirls and my aunt will be too busy.

I just think Kate is excellent. The only things I disliked was that she didn't fall for Allan and she kept attacking Isabella. I felt extremly upset when Guy killed Kate's brother it took me a long time to actually like Guy again after that.

As for Marian. I didn't find her manipulative at all. She fought for what she loved and I respect that. I'm all for women doing what is necessary to achieve their goal and I don't think she enjoyed lying as much as ppl would believe she did, I just wish she married Guy instead of telling him no way, lol.

I found this site whilst researching for my own RH fanbase "A clue. No" I find sites from other countries have more variety then sites in english. Though I find it hard to navigate sometimes.

I am a keith/sheriff fan as well. I made a music video about him and Guy not too long ago using Katy Perry's hot n cold.

Chat to all of you later. smile Leah.

[IMG]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj192/leahrday/GIFS/True%20Blood%20GIFS/Gifs-021.gif[/IMG]
Swan Дата: Вторник, 16.08.11, 09:55 | Сообщение # 13
The Harpy
Пыльная легенда
Quote (leahday)
I'll certainly post my art here.

go ahead!
Quote (leahday)
I would say RA but my mum doesn't like him anymore due to mad fangirls and my aunt will be too busy

biggrin too small island for RA crazy fangirls)
Quote (leahday)
The only things I disliked was that she didn't fall for Allan and she kept attacking Isabella.

WORD! especially, Isabella related part of it)
Quote (leahday)
I just wish she married Guy instead of telling him no way, lol.

you are cruel! pure Guy! biggrin
Quote (leahday)
Though I find it hard to navigate sometimes.

we will help, no worries)
Quote (leahday)
made a music video about him and Guy not too long ago using Katy Perry's hot n cold.

wow. Katty Perry is awesome. here's the link to our Sheriff/Guy videos slot click
leahday Дата: Вторник, 16.08.11, 16:13 | Сообщение # 14
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Thanks Swan. I have quite a bit of Isabella stuff you may like smile

Horn Дата: Вторник, 16.08.11, 17:09 | Сообщение # 15
Пыльная легенда
Награды: 3
leahday, greetings from administration! That was a really big surprise for me to see foreign guest here. smile Hope you'll enjoy our site and community.
well, you won't find a lot of her fans here due to Kate's role who is much hated by almost people on this forum
hands off from Kate and Joanne. She is not Marian, but that's what I like.
I'll certainly post my art here. Some of it is not very good though. I make manips, blends, banners and wallpapers .
Looking forward to see it! smile
Though I find it hard to navigate sometimes.
If you'll have any problems, write it here. smile
leahday Дата: Вторник, 16.08.11, 18:31 | Сообщение # 16
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Thanks so much. It's nice to meet another Kate fan. I am also so glad to meet another Isabella fan, god, there is so much hatred surrounding the female characters of this show!

Bit of Joanne Trivia for you Horn, Joanne was in my home town "Broken Hill" some time ago. She was filming in Australai. I never saw her as I don't live there anymore. But I screamed when I found out.

So far I am getting the hang of it here. Are there any sig or fic rating rules I need to follow and who takes picture donations? I have zillions of pictures smile

Hugs to all of you. It's not snowing, but it is cold here. Need hot coffee!!!

Hugs to all of you smile Leah.

Sheriff Дата: Вторник, 16.08.11, 20:00 | Сообщение # 17
Лысый, полный и коварный
Пыльная легенда
Quote (leahday)
I made a music video about him and Guy not too long ago using Katy Perry's hot n cold.

I think I saw it once on the u-tube. happy
It seems that I even added it to the "favorites".

However, the Duke will die before these eyes and he'll know, he'll know, that it is I, Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, who encompasses his doom!

Gisborne Дата: Четверг, 18.08.11, 18:53 | Сообщение # 18
Ветеран
Замечания:
Quote (leahday)
Sadly I do not travel to NZ regulary.

That's pity. I wish I'll visit this wonderful country at least once, sigh...
Quote (leahday)
My mother and her sister are going there late this yr and have told me they will keep a look out for pj.

Wow! That's really great! But I think it would be hard to meet him somewhere in the street. He is such a hard worker biggrin
Quote (leahday)
I would say RA but my mum doesn't like him anymore due to mad fangirls and my aunt will be too busy.

Oh, we are not that bad. At least, not all of us - crazy RA admirers. Many ladies, whom I know, are very nice and quite interesting persons.
Quote (leahday)
Are there any sig or fic rating rules I need to follow and who takes picture donations? I have zillions of pictures

Fic - you mean fanfiction? You should know only one thing about ratings on that site - no slash! And I am not being funny biggrin The same rule to the pictures. Well, to all fan art.
So, I'm looking forward to your art smile
leahday Дата: Четверг, 18.08.11, 19:20 | Сообщение # 19
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Whoops. I write a lot of slash smile

I've learnt to be extra careful when it comes to RA's fans. Most of them are lovely, but there are a select few who became quite obessive and had tendencies to alienate ppl if they weren't die hard Richard fans. I closed down my Guy and Marian forum mainly because of their behaviour.

Добавлено (18.08.11, 19:20)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Sheriff)
I think I saw it once on the u-tube.
It seems that I even added it to the "favorites".

Thank you!

Gisborne Дата: Четверг, 18.08.11, 19:31 | Сообщение # 20
Ветеран
Замечания:
Quote (leahday)
Whoops. I write a lot of slash

Well... I like slash biggrin But in certain bounds, of course.
Quote (leahday)
I've learnt to be extra careful when it comes to RA's fans. Most of them are lovely, but there are a select few who became quite obessive and had tendencies to alienate ppl if they weren't die hard Richard fans. I closed down my Guy and Marian forum mainly because of their behaviour.

Yes, I've met such people too. I am the second administrator on Russian RA fan site and there were some incidents with people, who were a little bit inadequate in some questions and also in their behaviour. You have to be strict with them, what is not really pleasant.
Форум » Сайт и форум » We Are Robin Hood » Hi from an Aussie/kiwi
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск: