[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Форум » Сайт и форум » We Are Robin Hood » Hi from an Aussie/kiwi
Hi from an Aussie/kiwi
leahday Дата: Пятница, 19.08.11, 22:36 | Сообщение # 21
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Quote (Gisborne)
Well... I like slash But in certain bounds, of course.

I am currently working on the last three chapters of my Guy/Allan/Marian fic "Belonging" there is quite a bit of slash in it. Vasey behaves very badly and Guy and Allan can't keep their mittens off eachother.

Yes, I've met such people too. I am the second administrator on Russian RA fan site and there were some incidents with people, who were a little bit inadequate in some questions and also in their behaviour. You have to be strict with them, what is not really pleasant.

Yeah, well. I am thinking of re-opening my Guy and Marian forum. But I'm not happy with how strict I have to be. I've done it with my Lucy Griffiths forum and I think ppl are too scared to speak due to the no character bashing and no obession rule, lol!

But if you don't have these rules, how can you hope to maintain a peaceful fanbase?

Loving, Allan, PJ, Guy, Meg, Vasey, Kate, Isabella and Marian

[IMG]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj192/leahrday/GIFS/True%20Blood%20GIFS/Gifs-021.gif[/IMG]
Cupressus Дата: Суббота, 20.08.11, 18:41 | Сообщение # 22
Кипариска =)
Чёрный рыцарь
Замечания:
Награды: 2
Quote (leahday)
But if you don't have these rules, how can you hope to maintain a peaceful fanbase?

I think it's more easier to maintain a peaceful fanbase when a site is dedicated to the whole serial and everytning connected with it rather than to one person or another. In second case, people don't expect to meet there anyone who dislikes a celebrity their are fond of. And when it suddenly happens, crazy fans try to do everything to get rid of an "extra" person.

Мысли глобально. Действуй локально!
(с)
leahday Дата: Суббота, 20.08.11, 20:19 | Сообщение # 23
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Quote (Cupressus)
I think it's more easier to maintain a peaceful fanbase when a site is dedicated to the whole serial and everytning connected with it rather than to one person or another. In second case, people don't expect to meet there anyone who dislikes a celebrity their are fond of. And when it suddenly happens, crazy fans try to do everything to get rid of an "extra" person.

That's a good point. You know, I cannot stand Jonas Armstrong. He really annoys me and me made me cranky whenever I watched RH unless he had a scene with Izzie, Guy or Vasey, but I have a ton of friends who love him one of them was a co admin for my Guy and Marian forum. I respect that they like other characters and actors and I value their friendship. I even make art works for them. What makes me furious is when ppl fail to let go of the hatred and use it constructively, art work, fan fics, etc.

Loving, Allan, PJ, Guy, Meg, Vasey, Kate, Isabella and Marian

[IMG]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj192/leahrday/GIFS/True%20Blood%20GIFS/Gifs-021.gif[/IMG]
Форум » Сайт и форум » We Are Robin Hood » Hi from an Aussie/kiwi
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Поиск: