[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум » Robin Hood » Другие роли » Настоящая кровь / True Blood (сериал про вампиров, внезапно с Ларой Пулвер)
Настоящая кровь / True Blood
Foxy Дата: Четверг, 19.04.12, 17:23 | Сообщение # 841
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Награды: 2
Quote (Schmetterling)
Полный промо-тизер, товарищи, пятого сезона! Вау! Чую, это будет как всегда круто!

Вот все-таки создатели сериала - реально крутые чуваки, хоть и с гейскими замашками biggrin люблю этот сериал, хотя временами и зажмурив глаза tongue

leahday Дата: Пятница, 20.04.12, 18:29 | Сообщение # 842
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
True, tis my fic smile

don't you just wish they'd interview Luce at least once? Or at least release some promo pics of her?

I keep wondering if she'll be like Isabella when it comes to Eric. She could blame Eric for Godric's death and vengence could be her "Higher" cause?

Loving, Allan, PJ, Guy, Meg, Vasey, Kate, Isabella and Marian

[IMG]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj192/leahrday/GIFS/True%20Blood%20GIFS/Gifs-021.gif[/IMG]
Schmetterling Дата: Воскресенье, 22.04.12, 21:37 | Сообщение # 843
Team Handsome Club
Чёрный рыцарь
Замечания:
Quote (leahday)
don't you just wish they'd interview Luce at least once? Or at least release some promo pics of her?

I still have hope biggrin They actively start promotion end of May, 2 weeks before it airs. So I think we still have a chance for her intrws to show up.
(also, did you chek if she was in Coachella with AS this weekend? Could be pics)

Quote (leahday)
I keep wondering if she'll be like Isabella when it comes to Eric. She could blame Eric for Godric's death and vengence could be her "Higher" cause?

Ohhh, I think that's very possible! Though if I remember correct Godric wanted that, he said he lived too long and he had seen too much pain. Though def she might think of some other version of his death and blame Eric for it. I just want it too bee a good storyline. I wonder if she would be keeping her british accent for the role or she had to learn sothern acent like Steven Moyer biggrin

Damon’s Eyebrows: Wiggle, waggle, swerve, rise, fall, shake. © First Novels Club
leahday Дата: Понедельник, 23.04.12, 05:32 | Сообщение # 844
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
I was hoping she'd be swedish or american. I don't often like it when Brits/poms do american accents, but I like Lucy's. Pom is an Australian term for brit.
I wouldn't put it past the writers to make her a lot like Isabella. It would be interesting to see LG play someone so full of hate and pain. Also, what are the actual chances of her being around when Godric died? How could she know that blamng Eric would be a bit, well inaccurate. That Sookie, despite her best intentions, was to blame because she did nothing to stop him?

No, never checked to see if she went to Coachella. She likes going to bands-went to a lot of captive state concerts-so I'll have to do a search. Did a search, just Joe and Alexander, will dig deeper. It's so creepy reading the rabid fan girls go nuts over Alex and insist he is dating Lucy.

It looks like May will be the date. I hope they have a big cast premiere and she wears something amazing. Maybe swap notes with Lara smile

Another thing I've noticed is that Luce has become very quiet since leaving RH. There used to be so much of her around. Now you have to dig so deep. Ugh.

[IMG]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj192/leahrday/GIFS/True%20Blood%20GIFS/Gifs-021.gif[/IMG]
Schmetterling Дата: Понедельник, 14.05.12, 22:18 | Сообщение # 845
Team Handsome Club
Чёрный рыцарь
Замечания:

Не поняла, что значит фраза "Сьюки может быль полезна". Привет Эрик, давно головой не ударялся, да? biggrin

Damon’s Eyebrows: Wiggle, waggle, swerve, rise, fall, shake. © First Novels Club
Swan Дата: Понедельник, 14.05.12, 22:54 | Сообщение # 846
The Harpy
Пыльная легенда
Награды: 4
aaaa! the trailer is super cool! Lucy's here. I hope that was Sookie greaving on Tara's grave? Naive girl)))
Russell!!! I knew it!
Foxy Дата: Вторник, 15.05.12, 04:55 | Сообщение # 847
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Quote (Swan)
aaaa! the trailer is super cool!

Ooooo, да. да! ДА!!!! Обвела 10 июня в календаре красной пастой biggrin

leahday Дата: Суббота, 26.05.12, 17:26 | Сообщение # 848
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
I loved the shot of her snogging Alex!

Schmetterling Дата: Вторник, 29.05.12, 21:03 | Сообщение # 849
Team Handsome Club
Чёрный рыцарь
Замечания:
аааааа, второй официальный трейлер, товарищи, и он шикарен!

Swan Дата: Вторник, 29.05.12, 21:11 | Сообщение # 850
The Harpy
Пыльная легенда
это ж они Таааааару хоронят, прааааааавда?!
Расселл! *танцует*
Schmetterling Дата: Вторник, 29.05.12, 21:18 | Сообщение # 851
Team Handsome Club
Чёрный рыцарь
Замечания:
Quote (Swan)
это ж они Таааааару хоронят, прааааааавда?!

ну э...будем надеяться, да biggrin
Quote (Swan)
Расселл! *танцует*

"Я кушаю кровь, потому что мне это нравится" заййййййййка наш biggrin

ПС забыла стилз с Люси прикрепить - первая серия, я так понимаю

Сообщение отредактировал Schmetterling - Вторник, 29.05.12, 21:44
leahday Дата: Среда, 30.05.12, 16:13 | Сообщение # 852
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Does anyone know if Luce attended the premiere?

Schmetterling Дата: Среда, 30.05.12, 18:10 | Сообщение # 853
Team Handsome Club
Чёрный рыцарь
Замечания:
leahday, oh, when was it? I haven't seen any pics yet, though I checked the official website today.

Товарищи, это они о ком? Рассел или Ньюлин "заголубел"?

Swan Дата: Среда, 30.05.12, 18:20 | Сообщение # 854
The Harpy
Пыльная легенда
Schmetterling, taking into consideration reverend's wife...
hands off from Jason! he's with Jessica and he's a MAN in this show! even if they're talking about Russell.
leahday Дата: Четверг, 31.05.12, 10:08 | Сообщение # 855
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
Lol, love Jason & Jessica.

So far I've learnt that "all" the cast went. I have seen tons of main cast pics, no Luce yet.

Schmetterling Дата: Четверг, 31.05.12, 11:02 | Сообщение # 856
Team Handsome Club
Чёрный рыцарь
Замечания:
Swan, you know, Tara was not gay till season 4 so...I mean, nobody is "safe" on this show *sad face*
Quote (leahday)
So far I've learnt that "all" the cast went. I have seen tons of main cast pics, no Luce yet.

Oh, that sucks...I was counting on new pics sad Well. not long to wait and we know Lucy will be in the first episode, so June 10th, we are ready biggrin

leahday Дата: Четверг, 31.05.12, 11:20 | Сообщение # 857
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
She's such a quiet girl, maybe she doesn't like doing public apperances anymore? Too, too hard to get a LG fix these days!!!

Schmetterling Дата: Четверг, 31.05.12, 11:31 | Сообщение # 858
Team Handsome Club
Чёрный рыцарь
Замечания:
Quote (leahday)
She's such a quiet girl, maybe she doesn't like doing public apperances anymore?

I'm not sure of cause, but I think it's not entirely up to her to decide. There are job commitments actors sing up when they do a move or a TV show, they have to do publicity. events they have to attend to promote the project. I'm surprised if she wasn't there...

leahday Дата: Четверг, 31.05.12, 16:10 | Сообщение # 859
Житель Шервуда
Замечания:
She was! She wore her golden globes after party dress. She's so shy, but she had a bit of a big smile. You can find pics of her at Robin Des Bois hynoweb or The vault

Horn Дата: Четверг, 31.05.12, 16:22 | Сообщение # 860
Пыльная легенда
Награды: 3
Lucy looks so good! I dropped in a middle of season 4, but now I want to see Lucy and Russel ofcource biggrin
Last time I saw Lucy in "U be dead".
Форум » Robin Hood » Другие роли » Настоящая кровь / True Blood (сериал про вампиров, внезапно с Ларой Пулвер)
Поиск: